Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2 little lucky charms

I bought Ann and Nellie little Purdue outfits about a month ago and every Saturday they wear them, the Boilers come out with a win.  The first time I noticed this was the Ohio State game, ok the chances of the Boilers beating the Buckeyes were pretty slim.  But the tables were turned this year and we came out with a win, and I had said it was because Ann and Nellie were dressed for the occasion.  On Halloween Purdue played Wisconsin, Ann and Nellie were dressed in their Halloween costumes all day and look who lost the Boilers.  Then this last Saturday we played UM at  "The Big House", so I thought to myself that Purdue needed all the help they could get, especially because Purdue hasn't won at Michigan since 1966 (wow, i know).  So I dressed the girls in their black n' gold, and the Boilers broke a 40 year losing streak and beat The Wolverines at "The Big House".  I am not superstitious, but hey you never know maybe Ann and Nellie are 2 little lucky charms:) 
 

-rachel

2 comments:

  1. I love the new pics! The girls are too adorable! Miss you all! Hope we get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It cracks me up when they make faces at each other!

    ReplyDelete